Bola's Slutty Story - I was so drunk and horny at the club that i Got fucked with an audience

I was so drunk and horny at the club that I decided to go home with John, a handsome stranger who had spent most of the night flirting with me.

When we got into his apartment, there were two other guys in his living room. They were both engrossed in playing video games that they only spared two seconds to say hello. John led me to the sofa where he asked me to sit.
He came to sit beside me and I was so wiped out from the activities of the night that I ended up laying down on the couch, my head on his laps. I watched the two other guys sitting on the floor and enjoying their game. We sat behind them watching absent-mindedly.
Soon, I felt John's hand slip into my blouse through my cleavage. His hand made its way to my breast, into my bra and he began to tease my nipple. I moaned, pretending to watch the game players while enjoying what John's hand was doing in my blouse. I was way too tipsy to care that we had an audience.
John teased and pinched my nipple until it became hard then moved to do the same with my other breast. I cross my legs as I soon began feeling very aroused. I could feel moisture gathering between my legs and I wanted to plead with him to take me. Noticing how I was shifting uncomfortably, he removed his hand from my bra only to reached down and slip it under my dress. His hand found my thong and he shifted it roughly aside so he could penetrate my pussy. I closed my eyes as I felt him insert a finger into my wet cunt. I groaned, feeling so turned on. He then inserted two fingers in and I began to buck against his hand, fucking it, wanting more pressure. I gave a silent cry as the third finger entered me. He began pumping me harder and faster, my hips moving up to meet his thrusts. My toes curled as I came hard, squirting cum on his hand.
I opened my eyes to see that one of the guys had gotten up. He returned back to his seat with a bottle of beer in hand. Our eyes met as he scanned my face. I was still panting from my orgasm and I did not care that he saw me. He smiled at me then turned around to face the game. The other guy also looked back at me and started sniggering.
"Mind your own business," John said good-naturedly to both guys as they kept sneaking looks behind to see what we were doing. They laughed and continued to play the game.
I was so aroused now and I wanted a dick so badly. I sat up to straddle John, facing him. I began to rock my hips against his hardness and he grabbed me so he could kiss my lips. He raised my dress enough so my naked thigh was on his laps but my ass was covered. I shifted my thong aside and found his dick with my hand. Grabbing it, I brought it to my cunt and began to fuck him.
"Are you seriously gonna fuck this chick here?" one of the guys asked John who ignored him. John pushed down the neckline of my blouse, removed my boob from my bra and put it in his mouth as I fucked him. I was pounding myself hard against his cock now, not caring that my dress had ridden up and the guys could probably now see my ass. John moved his mouth to the other boob and I threw my head back, moaning as another orgasm surged through me.
He came to wrap his hands around my ass and began moving me so I could fuck him even harder. I did. Closing my eyes again, I rode him until his cock began to throb and he came deeply into my cunt. I climbed off him and returned to lying down on the couch, his cum still dripping from my cunt.
"Take care of her," John said as he walked out and head to his bedroom.
I was not sure exactly what he meant and my eyes soon began to droop sleepily. I opened them when I felt someone on the couch with me. I opened my eyes to see one of the guys kneeling between my legs. Before I could say anything, he swiftly entered me. I moaned, finding it difficult to fight him off as his cock began to slide swiftly into me. He spread my legs widely apart and fucked my cunt until he came.
Before I could recover, the other guy came to take the previous guy's position between my legs. He entered me. He had the biggest cock of all of them and he filled me so completely that I could not say no. I began bucking my hips against him, enjoying the way his tip hit my cervix as he fucked. I grinded against him and came hard, crying out. His began to pump into me faster until he came into my pussy too.
I woke up early next morning, alone on the couch. I quietly got up, got dressed and sneaked out of John's house without saying goodbye.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments: