My Erotic Story -He first brought my attention to the size of his pen***x- it was fucking HUGE!

He first brought my attention to the size of his cock when we had our conversation online.

I shrugged it off and assumed he was one of those guys who kept going on and on about how big they were. I liked him a lot, though. He was nice and funny. We would talk for hours and I had to accept that I was attracted to him.
We finally agreed to meet and I was beside myself with excitement that day. I lived with my uncle so meeting at his place made more sense. We had a nice evening. We talked and laughed. He then asked if I wanted to go to his bedroom. I nodded. All evening, as I sat beside him, I have felt my arousal build. We were alone and he was certainly good looking. I felt like I already knew him and I was ready to go all the way.
We got to the room where we began taking each other's clothes off. He was standing before me in his boxer shorts when I first noticed it. His cock was almost standing upright, it was curving back toward his stomach with the restriction. I moved forward to pull down his shorts and his cock popped up and swayed in front of me – it was fucking HUGE!
I swallowed and tried not to make it too obvious that the size surprised me. I had definitely never had one this large. I bent before him and brought out my hand to try to touch him. There was no way I could reach my hand all the way around his immense girth. I also tried to get him in my mouth but it stretched my lips too far and he didn’t force the issue, so I licked all around his mighty cockhead and up and down the fat shaft.
I was coating his shaft with my saliva and it began dripping off his balls onto the floor and onto my chest. I ground my breasts into his legs while I continued to suck the outside of his shaft, licking every fucking square inch of this mighty cock. His cock was leaking copious amounts of precum, mixing with my saliva.
I withdrew and laid on his bed, my eyes begging him to come fuck me. He came to lie over me and I felt the head of his cock, slick with our juices gently part my pussy lips, which were swollen with desire. I felt him begin to spread me open, split is more accurate actually.
After what seemed like an incredible length of time he finally got his large cockhead into me and penetrated me a few inches, my insides slowly stretched around him, an incredibly full feeling washed over me and I cried out in pleasure. I could not move and I did not need to. His cock was reaching everywhere and even raking against my clit as he moved in and out. It only took about two thrusts for me to start quaking in orgasm around him.
"Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh God, I am so full! Your cock is so big, oh fuck me you stud! Fuck, fuck, fuck. Fuck meee!” I was saying as I felt like I was going out of my mind. Finally, I knew what it was like to make love with a real man, this gentle giant was what I wanted and I wanted this to last.
I was moaning and panting as his hardness invaded me. My pussy stretched so wide around him and the pain was mixed with sweet pleasure. I spread my legs as wide as it could go, making sure I swallowed his whole length. I wanted to impress him and feel him enter completely. He did, because I was soon feeling his balls brush against my ass as he thrust in and out. His hands held my legs apart as he rammed into me.
Finally, but all too soon I felt my insides stretch a little further as his cock expanded even more and I knew he was going to come. He desperately pulled out and sandwiched his cock between us and began pouring. One spurt of cum made it to my stomach, some hitting the sheets. Another painted the underside of one of my breasts, even splashing into my cleavage, practically reaching my neck! He must have come for 30 continuous seconds and finally the spurts subsided and he settled down on top of me.
 I reached up and caressed him, his face, the back of his arms, his neck, his back… what a wonderful feeling.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments: