Nick Musiq One Of Kenya Urban Gospel Artiste in a Brief Chat With Topstories


Nick has had a good start in the industry, his match in the gospel industry might have been set at timely ,Nick Musiq who has been working with Badilisha crew had a chance to sit for an interview with Topstories Magazine kenya.

By Erick Mutinda.

In brief who is Nick Musiq and what genre do you as an artist work on 

I am Nicholas Muli a gospel artist under the stage name Mr Nick. I do urban gospel .

 What was the influence before entering into music scene

I was influenced by the things the Lord has done in my life and also by his word that I read.

When did you join the music industry  officially 

Professionally, I started of in 2015  after having completed my studies in 2014 .

Has your music gotten the much attention on air 

 I can't complain ,I have been working with Badilisha crew and the crew has created platform for performance for me as an artist   also Dommus Marrie  and MMu Fm has played my song in a great deal.

As an artist what are some of the hindrance you are facing.

 The Capital for production of my music is the major challenge I am facing,  since  production need a good chunk of money.

During our chat you spoke about a new project , tells us more about it 


Yes I have something new cooking its dubbed HUDUMA its going to be out soon.

Do you have any artist in mind that you will be collaborating with at the moment 

As for now there isn't any in mind but in case of anything I will let my fans know.

Perhaps, what  time do you consider as your highest moments 

When my fans seek audience with me,I consider it as the highest moment .

To upcoming artist what advice do you offer to the artist 

 I urge them to put God first  ,pray hard and also work smart on their dreams .

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments: