Cossy Orjiakor -- I will be getting married come next year and I didnt insure my boobs


Cossy Orjiakor just had a recent chat with Vanguard. When quizzed about the man in her life & rumors she insured her boobs, she denied insuring the priced asset. Catch a few excerpt below:

On her plans for marriage: 
At the moment, I have a lot of people that love me. I’d fall in love. But when I'm dating someone, I hate to make it a public affair. I can’t even take a picture with my man in public. But I can take pictures with my fans. Anybody you see me pose for a shot is my fan. I wouldn’t even agree to share the same table with my man at a function. This, for me, is a way of avoiding  people raising eyebrows.Anyway, I will be getting married come next year.A woman get married when she is ready to get married. I will get married next year or I will make a baby next year.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments: