My best friend has snatched my husband', what should i do ? Please i Need Advice.


My name is Fatima and I have been married for three years with a lovely daughter but my marriage is on the verge of a break down because my best friend, Hauwa, has snatched my husband and he is bent on marrying her.
Hauwa and I have been childhood friends as we grew up together in Bauchi State. We went to the same secondary school, after which we both gained admission into the Federal Polytechnic, for our OND and HND.
Immediately we graduated five years ago, Hauwa got married to her long time boyfriend, Ahmad while I worked for a while before I also got married to Kamal, a military officer. I moved to Abuja with him where I settled with him but just last year, Hauwa's marriage collapsed and she had to move away from Bauchi to Abuja where she got a job.
Being close friends, it was just natural that she moved into my house before she could sort out her accommodation issues. I did not know that it was the biggest mistake I would ever make in my life because barely two months into moving in, Kamal told me that he wanted to take a new wife.
As a Muslim, I know that a man is at liberty to take four wives if he can afford to take care of them. But when I asked who the woman is, he told me point blank that he wanted to marry Hauwa, my best friend.
It was like I was shot in the heart but I thought he was just being infatuated and that Hauwa would never accept to marry him but when I confronted her, she told me that not only was she going to marry him, preparations have been in an advanced stage and a date has been fixed for next month.
I am at a loss and don't know what to do. I love my husband and my child but I don't think I can stand my best friend being my co-wife.
What should i do ...i need urgent advice?
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments: