Actor Van Vicker Having Sex With My Wife… I Have Pictures -Dr. Bartum Kulah








If you marry a woman who lacks Godly values, things like this will happen. Opening her legs for just any man she works with or she had known before marriage is nothing to her, no matter the consequences.
A US based man, Dr. Bartum Kulah has accused popular actor Van Vicker point blank of having an affair with his wife, Clarice Ford-Kulah who claims to be the actor’s Manager and Business partner.
Dr. Bartum Kulah, who is based in Atlanta Georgia, said:
“My wife will deny the accusations and claim to be Van Vicker’s Manager and Business partner, that’s what she always says, [but] it’s all a cover, and I’ve caught them at a hotel twice”.

He said they have been married for years with children but his wife Clarice Ford-Kulah do not care about the children, all she is interested in is travelling with Van Vicker.
“This is the second trip in a year. They have traveled to Haiti, Liberia, Nigeria, Ireland and multiple cities in the Continental US… I really have evidence to show that Van Vicker is sleeping with my wife and even warned my wife on that but still they are doing it”.
“It is a shame to Gollywood actor Van Vicker sleeping with people’s wives as he is married too”.
According to Dr. Bartum Kulaf “This is part one, I will bring all the pictures, videos I mean all the evidence out if they refused to stop, especially Van Vicker”.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments: