Arrested - men who raped teenage girl, recorded her on video


Three friends, Samuel Akpan, 34, Shola Owolabi, 28 and 21-year-old Michael Lanre, are currently in serious trouble after they gang-raped a 17-year-old secondary school student and recorded the act on video which they intended to upload online.

A statement from the Lagos State Police Command which arrested the trio, reveals that they lured the girl into Akpan's room in Ipaja area of the state and took turns to have sexual intercourse with her without her consent.
The state Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, who paraded the suspects at the Command Headquarters in Ikeja, said they were notorious for gang-raping young girls, recording the girls in the act and uploading it to embarrass and cow the victims.
But the suspects however say they did not rape the girl as she agreed to have sex with all of them though recording the act was a mistake.
First to speak was Akpan, the owner of the room in which the crime took place.
"I did not rape the girl. She is my girlfriend and agreed to allow me make love to her. I am a bus conductor. It was some boys in my compound whom I used to send on errands who saw the girl and introduced her to me.
We became friends thereafter. The following day, she came to visit me. We were both inside my room and I persuaded her to allow me to make love to her which she accepted.
My friends walked in and met us in the act and also persuaded the girl to have sex with them. The room was dark and one of them wanted to use the torch on his phone.
He did not know that the camera of the phone was recording what we were doing. It was when we got to the police station they discovered the video on his phone.
I am not happy to find myself in this situation. I don’t know what to tell my parents back home in Akwa Ibom State if they see me in this condition.”
On his part, Owolabi said:
“I went to work that fateful day. When I came back, I went to Samuel’s house only to see him making love to the girl.
When I entered my friend’s room, he just finished making love to her. I persuaded the girl to allow me sleep with her and she accepted.
I made love to her too. While I was doing it with the girl, Michael (Lanre) walked in and brought out his phone and claimed he was using the torch on the phone to look for something in the room, but he was filming me as I was making love to the girl.”
Lanre said:
“We were arrested in the act. Owolabi and I walked into Samuel’s apartment when we met both of them making love. We persuaded the girl to allow us to make love to her too which she consented to. We went only one round each.
When I brought my phone out, I only wanted to use the torch, I never thought of filming them in the act. It was a mistake. I did not upload the video on the internet.”
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments: