Bisi Alimi Nigerian born activist is a jealous lover, celebrates lover Birthday



Nigerian born gay man, Bisi Alimi, is celebrating his fiance,Anthony's birthday today and he has some lovely words for him.

play
But aside the spirit of love, Alimi also showed his jealous side when he warned Anthony never to stray and entangle with his friend, Ms Posh Pussy, whom he has been celebrating on social media in the past few weeks.
Alimi who says he is travelling to Durban, South Africa, warned Anthony to behave himself and should not cheat on him with Posh.
"Happy birthday to world's most gorgeous man. I can't wait to call you my husband in few months. Thank you for your love, kindness and your understanding. I love you so much babe.  
PS; Now that I head for Durban, no cheating on me with Ms Posh."




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments: