Nollywood actress Anita Joseph begged for money to pay food at a restaurant!


Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph has proven celebrities can sometimes, also get caught up in tight situations, as she revealed her most embarrassing moment yet.


Anita, in a chat with Vanguard, recounted a day she was left stranded at an airport.
‘I never believed I would have to ever beg for money in my entire life but it happened to me this unforgettable and embarrassing day at the airport. Jesus, I was so embarrassed. I was at the airport and needed to use the ATM because I didn’t have a dime on me,’ she recalled.

‘But for some reason, the ATM didn’t work and I couldn’t withdraw any money. This is after I had eaten at a restaurant at the airport and needed to pay. I looked around to see if I could spot anyone I know until my instinct told me I had no choice but to beg.’
The Anambra-native said it was ‘inconceivable and unimaginable’ that she had to beg, ‘but it was the only reality staring me in the face or I had to face bigger embarrassment from the restaurateurs.’
Thankfully for her, a stranger offered help after she had been rubbished by another who wondered why an actress ‘doesn’t have any money on’ her.


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments: