Jefferson Wambua, Kenyan international Model and Fitness trainer chatted with Topstories Magazine






 Who is Mr Jefferson Wambua ?

Am very passionate about fitness and photography which led me to modelling...am signed to one of the best Kenyan photographers based in Dubai who i must acknowledge (one shot photography)

When did you launch a career in modeling and what propelled you into that field ?

I launched a career in modelling two years ago which was successful and that made me famous on  social media  platform.

What was your first big break in the modeling industry ?

My biggest break is when I was nominated for Mr Kenya Dubai which gave me a platform to showcase my talent.


What has been you favorite job among  all you do so far ?

 Its modeling and fitness instructing I feel good doing them .



 If you weren't a model what would you be doing ?

If I wasn't a model I would still be in fitness industry which am still in, It gives me the utmost pleasure.



Whats is your dream modeling job ?

My dream modelling job is to feature in Mr world competition...i will one day achieve it.


What is that best outfit that you must put on on special event ?

The best outfit for a special event has to be 'confidence'...it's the best outfit you can ever put on. though very confident looking sharp,mostly on custom made suits.

Tell us about the charity work you run in brief ?

I started a charity initiative called Bariki Mtoto initiative to put a smile on those less fortunate kids who live by faith...i believe strong people lift others up.

What do you miss from Kenya when ever you are away in Dubai ?

What I miss from Kenya is mostly Kenyan authentic food which we don't normally get there.

What are some of the tips to becoming a good model ?

To become a good model the most important thing is to believe in yourself and be confident...it will take you far.

Your mentors  ?

 My mum mentored me...she's a go-getter..she always believe in me. I am also  inspired by Ulisses Jnr who is a fitness model..his passion beats everything.

 How does it feel being born in a talented home ?

It's such an honor to be born in a talented family..my big brother being an artist has really inspired me.he has a big heart and I thank God for everything.

 If you had a chance to change anything in your life what would it be ?

 If I had a chance to change anything...mmhhhh I would rather change lives of less fortunate kids.

What should we expect from you in the nearer  future ?

You should expect to see more of me in terms of charity,modelling and am also looking forward to start my own fitness company in Dubai to help a lot of people who are struggling with health issues.

On the run-way what are some of the good moment and bad you have engaged with ?

 On the runway you sometimes get butterflies and stage freight  due to large crowd but it fades away with time.

 Whats you partying shot ?

 My partying shot,find God ,find yourself and find what you are called to do.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments: