My Erotica Story, How I BJ in the office

Since Michael took the job in the Sales department at the organisation, I had had my eyes on him.

"As I was fucking him with my mouth I was also manually jerking him with my free hand."

He was refreshingly young and handsome. I was never the type to date co-workers and  I definitely was not the kind to go after my subordinate but there was something special about Michael.
He was fantastic at his job and as head of the Sales department, I was very proud of him. He was new to the corporate world and we spent a lot of time together as I tried to put him through. There were a lot of times where we stayed back at the office, long after everyone had gone. It took everything in me to be professional and not give in to my desire for him.
On those evenings, I actually got to know him a little better. I found out he left his parents and girlfriend in another state and came here just for the job. He talked about how much he missed his family but he actually did enjoy working here. He seemed not to have a lot of friends which was understandable since he just moved here. I happily listened to him talk and helped him as much as I could.
One evening, we were together and I felt like I could not handle my feelings anymore. I was at my desk, working late when he entered. He came across to where I sat, standing beside me and leaning on my desk as he tried to show me something in the books. I was so distracted I did not even notice what I was looking at. His pelvis was right at my eye level and I imagined how it would be to lean a hand out and just touch. He was still speaking when I felt my head brush his groin. He stiffened and I notice his cock give a tiniest jerk.
I looked at him and notice that he was looking down at me. Lust was very evident in his eyes and I gave in to my needs. I turned to face him as he stood and slowly unzipped his trousers.
I pulled his very sizeable cock out of its restraints and could barely fit my hand around it. I pumped it a few times to make sure it was at its fullest.
I circled the tip of his dick with my tongue and tasted the sweet juice that was escaping. I wanted to go slow but with all the built up tension between us. I also wanted to suck him harder and faster than he had ever been sucked. I wanted to feel that hot liquid hit the back of my throat. I opened my mouth and took in all that I could.
As I was fucking him with my mouth I was also manually jerking him with my free hand.
He held my head steady and slowly pumped in and out of my mouth. He started to speed up and was soon fucking the shit out of my mouth. I tried to keep my lips wrapped around him as he fucked my mouth. I looked up to see that his eyes were closed as his head was thrown back in bliss.
His cock began to throb in my mouth and I opened wide, ready for what was coming. In one deep thrust, he stilled, the tip of his cock resting where my throat was and began shooting his cum straight down my throat. I sucked him, making sure I took all of it.
My eyes were on him as he zipped up. The wetness between my legs was nudging me and I asked him if he wanted to go home with me. When he agreed, I knew I was about to have an amazing evening.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments: