OKE WRITES APPRECIATION LETTER TO ONDO

APPRECIATION

I, Chief Olusola Oke, wish to thank the good people of Ondo state who believed in our struggle and the vision for a better Ondo state; and to those who did not see it from our perspective, we appreciate you. Also, I thank the members of my party for their courage, it was the tonic that fuelled our struggle.

As you are aware, we have always believed in the development of our people, the good of the land and our  wish for my state of birth to prosper.

Now that the people of Ondo state have spoken as announced by INEC, accordingly, I and my party have congratulated the governor-elect, Rotimi Akeredolu, SAN. As a party, we have no complaint about the process and the security arrangement provided during the election. Our wish is a future election that poverty will be tackled so that financial inducement will no longer determine the outcome of election substantially.

On our part, we shall continue to wish Rotimi Akeredolu, SAN and his team success as he directs the affairs of our state. Without constituting distractions, we shall continue to point his attention to necessary issues that are of utmost good to the citizens in particular and our state in general.

To my party members, I thank you for your steadfastness and implore you to remain firm in the struggle for a better Ondo state.

Lastly, Ondo state is our collective heritage together we shall continue to salvage it.

Thanks and God bless you all.

Signed:
Chief Olusola Oke.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments: