ONDO ELECTION: GAME OVER, MIMIKO CONGRATULATES GOVERNOR-ELECT AKEREDOLU


The serving Governor of Ondo state has congratulated Governor-Elect "Rotimi Akeredolu" on his success at the election. In a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Eni Akinsola, the governor said “it behoves on me as Governor of Ondo State to congratulate the Governor-elect, Mr Rotimi Akeredolu (SAN) and wish him success in the challenging task of governing our dear state.
“it is incumbent upon me as Governor to facilitate smooth transition between my government and the incoming one. I will, to this end, provide the ambience for a smooth and seamless transition process.”
“I use this medium to express my sincere appreciation to all our citizens for the very peaceful manner in which they conducted themselves throughout the election period.
“I will not waiver in providing needed leadership to our dear state till the last day of my term.”

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments: