Redemption - One Of Kenyans Fast Rising Gospel Artist In A Chat with Topstories


Redemption is one of the emerging artist who's aim is not to only  make hit songs but to also remain relevant in the  industry. The young man is often considered by many as being humble ,he is also known for his wit in Afro fusion style of songs which are always uplifting .

Probably, for those who don't know you,who is Redemption .

Redemption is a potential gogetter and a saved young man .

What motivated you into music and also how did you manage to cut in through the market .

It has been my desire to be on screens but I didn't have a perfect field to bring me in but the Lord had his plan set, here I am ,I can save the list by saying hard work has helped me and also trusting in Christ to be here but obviously  I am not where I want to be yet .

On listening to your song ,the core of it is noticed and they are also inspiring ,whats the influence .

The influence is all came through my life experience  and direction by the holy ghost .

What are some of the challenges you encounter.

The issue of royalties is the major one plus also some people use young talents to their benefit.

For those ladies seeking a sneak to you heart.

I am single and not searching ,I am focusing on building my future .

In what way can you define your music style .

I can define my music has bit of tropical dance hall but major a lot in Afro fusion.

If accorded chance for change where would you lay your hands on .

Would change the mediocre music that many claim are gospel song and replace them with spirit filled music and  I will also make a 24/7 tv that plays gospel music.

Any upcoming project 

Yes man but for now silence man .

What  advice do you for  artist out there .

When one has a dream , they should work toward achieving it because God has a purpose for granting the dream .

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments: