Dino Melyae :7 people arrested in connection with the recent assassination attempt on the Senator


Senator Dino Melyae recently escaped an assassination attempt on his life, according to reports.

The assassins entered his Kogi home a fired sporadically for over one hour, destroying some cars parked in his compound.

play
Dino Melaye pointing at bullet holes on his caravan
 (Dino Melaye)

Melaye alleged that the assailants were sent by the chairman of Ayetoro-Gbede, Ijumu local government area, Taofiq Isa.
The Senator alleged that he was attacked because of his constant criticism of the Governor Yahaya Bello led administration in Kogi state.
Isa however denied the Senator’s allegations, saying “I’ve never been a violent man. My running battle with Dino if any is because I have asked him to stop vilifying the state governor, Yahaya Bello.
“Let him (Dino) prove it. I lost my uncle a week ago, I’m still attending to my sick wife and busy supervising the APC re- registration programs. I’m a democrat and law abiding. I challenge Dino to prove his case.”
On Sunday, April 15, 2017, Melaye posted a tweet on Twitter saying “7 people arrested at the residence of Taofik Isa and a jeep loaded with Ammunitions. Jeep now in the custody of DC Crime and investigation.”
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments: