Amazing!!...World's Richest Man Bill Gates Shares A Photo Of Him Eating Rice & Bean In Kenya As He Joins Instagrams


Nigerian billionaires can never do this but the world's richest man was photographed having the time of his life as he joined one of the students from one of his foundation schools to take lunch in Kenya.


He was photographed smiling with a plate of Rice and beans in front of him alongside the students in Kenya. This photo was posted on Instagram which he newly joined and so far he has over 200k followers under 24 hours.

Below is what he captioned the photo....

The caption of his first oost reads, 'Hello from Tanzania, Instagram!  I just had a great lunch with some amazing kids at Kicheba Primary School in Muheza and met Upendo Mwingira, a remarkable physician who has dedicated her career to fighting neglected tropical diseases.  Melinda and I have been coming to Tanzania for many years now. I always love seeing how much progress the country has made to improve health and provide opportunity. Plus, the scenery is stunning.  Whenever I travel to places like this, I wish others could come along and meet the people I get to meet. I have no doubt it would leave them as optimistic as I am about progress happening around the world. I’ll be sharing photos from my adventures here on Instagram, and I hope you’ll follow along'.
Share on Google Plus

About Victor

0 comments: