Kigeugeu hitmaker Charles kanyi alias Jaguar has won the starehe parliamentary seat


Erick Mutinda

Kigeugeu hitmaker Charles Kanyi alias Jaguar has won the Starehe parliamentary seat.


The celebrated musician was in a tight political tussle that saw him trounce Activist Boniface Mwangi and business man Steve Mbogo . in a social post-Jaguar thanked all for the massive support they showed him.

He said " nothing would count without God. I thank people of Starehe for having Confidence and trust on me to represent them in Parliament.

I thank all my supporters, friends and family who stayed out late campaigning. I also congratulate my worthy opponents, Steve Mbogo , Boniface Mwangi and Hon kwenya who put up well-spirited campaigns.this is not only a win for Starehe but a win for all the youths in Kenya who look towards a more promising future for Kenya. let's now build the Starehe that we all want.God bless you all."


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments: