Actor Femi Adebayo Remarries, 8 Years After breaking up with Funke Akindele

Femi Adebayo has tied the knot with heartthrob Omotayo Sanusi, and this comes eight years after his marriage to the mother of his children, Khadijat, was dissolved.
According to African Entertainment, the Nollywood actor and the US-based businesswoman kept the news of their wedding away from social media until the deal was sealed today at a ceremony held at his Maryland home in Lagos.
“The decision is best for us as I have been on the lane before and my wife has never been,” the actor wrote on his Instagram moments ago, adding, “I have to protect her privacy at all cost, please we pray for the understanding of our friends and my beloved loyal fans, I appreciate you and please your prayers and support is all we need”.
Femi Adebayo and the mother of his children, Khadijat’s marriage crashed after unconfirmed claims alleged he was in a relationship with actress, Funke Akindele. In his 2015 interview with City People, the actor denied that the failure of his marriage to Khadijat had anything to do with Akindele.
“Funke had nothing to do with the marriage crash, the major reason my marriage broke-up was the fact that my baby mother does not really like my profession. Funke absolutely has nothing to do with this marriage problems. And I want people to get this clear,” he said.
Months ago, the actor was appointed the Special Adviser to Kwara State Governor on Arts and Culture, and now has tied the knots with Sanusi.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments: