Annitah Raey Kenyan Radio Presenter In An Exclusive Chat With Topstories Magazine (Kenya edition)


The magic she bears behind the mic is irresistible that's why mammoth tune into  her show where she host alongside kwatemba mwana wa kwatemba and MC ja kakamega in the biggest radio in Kenya Milele FM . 
Many are familiar with her sweetly rocking voice that the wahenga once said hutoa nyoka pangoni .

Annitah Raey is the feature personality ,she speaks and give a sneak preview to her life and what she has packed for  fans ,who she consider as the best thing she has and also promises not to disappoint ever Topstories magazine  Kenya edition.

 By Erick Mutinda

 In brief describe yourself .

I am Annitah Raey  a single mum ,who is very aggressive ,outgoing ,has a lot passion,go–getter, a radio lover  who strive to be best other than that i write a lot ,read a lot ;cooks and travel in fact I am a lover of life .

when did you launch a career in radio presentation.

4th September 2013,I started out with the late night show on Ghetto Radio, where I hosted a long Mc Smatta.

Great! So how has the journey been for you.

Well it takes time before  people get to know you,  I moved from late  night to mid morning then breakfast. It has been a journey of patience and a lot of hard work .not easy though, considering that am a lady, its quite demanding .

So far, what has been the greatest lessons you have learnt 

Don't get carried away by the fame and all that comes with it .

What motivates you to continue doing the good work  as a radio presenter

I love my job ,it's my life...can't picture myself doing anything else.my motivation is wanting to be the best .

Which are some of the show you have  hosted since, as a radio presenter

Late night,mid morning and breakfast shows at Ghetto radio and now I am in Biggest breakfast show at Milele 
FM.

This is a good number of shows! How do you describe your interaction with your fans 

I try and relate one on one with my fans ,I reply tweets ,respond to inboxes and also try to show up for events they organize .

That's awesome! If you had to change anything about  your career what will it be 

Nothing ...it's been  good and it is a journey full of trials and I totally love it because it has helped me grow .

What are some  impulses that strain you to choose on a show topic of discussion 

It tend to bend on social matters,things that affect society .

What are some of the  fondest memories of your career 

 When I met Morgan Heritage ...it was a humbling moment for me .

What is your word to your fans 

Thanks for the love ...and for the support they 're always giving me ... I promise never to disappoint them .

They are many people looking up to you, many students who wanna be like you in the  future, whats your advice to them 

Education is everything, the root of all problems is lack of knowledge..  Focus in school..  If you have talent norture it,  be patient, good things don't come easy..  More importantly learn to be corrected

 What should we expect from Anittah Raey 

 Nothing but the best and I will always keep it 100% real.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments: