Bobrisky cries out “I’m Looking For A Girlfriend”



The self proclaimed ‘Male Barbie’ Bobrisky, 25, has made a fortune from his unusual lifestyle.
The bleaching cream expert is a fan of make-up and light coloured skin and lets this reflect in his appearance despite going against some implicit rules guarding the morality of certain cultures in Nigeria.
In a recent interview with NAIJ.com, Bobrisky admits he has fears, talks about him looking for a girlfriend and more.. Read below:
What are your fears Bobrisky?
“I am afraid of going to being Idris. I have tasted good life as Bobrisky and I will not like to ever go back. As Idris, I was a nobody but as Bobrisky, life is sweeter.”
Are you affected by the judgement of your lifestyle from some people?
“In life, you will always have haters, the important thing is to be yourself always. I see them on my social media page and once in a while i respond but most times, I ignore them.”



Do you have a girlfriend?
“No, not for now.”
When are you getting a girlfriend?
“Soon. I am looking for a calm girl, so soon, I will get one.”
Bae won’t mind you getting a girlfriend?
“Laughs. That’s between bae and I.”
What’s your favourite hobby?
“I like to dance a lot. In fact, I am a bad ass stepper and most of my friends know that.”


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments: