CHRIS OYAKHILOMEN TO BENNY HINN: "YOU CHANGED MY LIFE"





Though it has been widely believed that the revered man of God “Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen” rather keeps to himself than mix with Pastors of other ministries. Current  realities have proven otherwise. At the just concluded Healing and Impartation Service held by “Believers Loveworld Inc.” AKA Christ Embassy  (Oct 27-29, 2016) of which popular healing evangelist Pastor Benny Hinn was guest minister.

According to the church reports, Pastor Chris said, about Pastor Benny “Your presence here is based on God`s prophetic utterance…You have particularly been a blessing to me. In my quest to learn more about the Holy Spirit, one whom I adore so much, I got hold of your book - Good Morning Holy Spirit…You changed my world…”

No one truly is an Island!
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments: