FORMER FRSC OFFICIAL ARRESTED FOR MURDER OF EX-COLLEAGUE





The Crime Suspect “Nurudeen Ali” and his partner in crime “Mohammed Garba” stabbed the victim “Yahuza Fakai” with a knife numerous times at his residence on October, 14th . 2016.

According to Nurudeen Ali “Fakai was my friend because we worked together at FRSC before I was dismissed. He had been helping me until I killed him. A day before he was killed  he gave me some money. He also said that I should see him again for more money. I went to his house with Garba but when we got there, I needed to receive a call and stepped out, by the time I returned to the house, Garba had stabbed him in the neck. He handed the knife to me and I also stabbed him. We left him dead, I was later arrested in my house by the police”. He said. 

He is currently held in custody of the Oyo state police Command.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments: