NOTORIOUS KOGI ROBBER: AUDU PROMISED ME KOGI STATE CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER



 According to Kogi state residents, he (Isiaka Zakeri) is reputed to be a ruthless killer who is a frontline political thug in Kogi State. At the age of 30, he is already a multimillionaire with nine wives and fifteen children.

He however debunked the claim, stating he is a Freedom Fighter who has set out to rescue state from evil men in the state.

Things took a different turn for him, when he reportedly led a gang that attacked IRT (Inspector-General Of Police Team) set out to rescue a kidnap victim, abducted by his gang. He subsequently was under  severe Police surveillance.

On October 23rd, He was arrested by the IRT, while he was on his way to Akure, on Okene-Akure Expressway.
  
In his words,  "During the Presidential election, Prince Audu gave me #30 million to work for his party. But my younger brother Farouk was killed by PDP thugs in front of my Father. He was picked up in his room where he slept beside his wife. They killed him and took  his body away...When it was time for the governorship election, Prince Audu called me again and and mobilised me with #20 million and promised that he would make me Chief Security Officer of the state if he won"

"...So I would have become the state CSO, if Prince Audu had not died".
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments: