HOW YOUNG EMMANUELLA CHANGED THE GAME - MARK ANGEL


Mark Angel Comedy viewed by several home and abroad and was featured on CNN recently and has the most shared video on Youtube.
 Speaking on the journey recently, Mark Angel said "The aim is to create interesting contents and whatever it will take to create such contents we will do. I realized that people love what we create with Emmanuella as the country is hard so we put in more efforts. But people are telling me that I am killing my career by promoting the Emmanuella brand. That is what people want to see and some people don’t understand that. They need to understand what you are out for, is it for fame or work? Do you want to touch people’s lives? However you achieve it as long as it is in line with the word of God just do it"

Yet speaking about young Emmanuella, Mark Angel added "She is a distant cousin...I just found out that she could act and I started training her and now here we are"
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments: