YOUNG WOMAN SAYS SHE`S ONLY ATTRACTED TO MEN WITH WEDDING RINGS, LOOK WHAT SHE SAID

I Love Married Men So Much, I'm Even Currently Pregnant for One - Lady Makes Shocking Confession

A young lady has taken to her account  @break_or_makeup on Instagram to post the following.

Read her post:
"I love married men so much, the ring on the finger is a complete turn on for me. All my life I have only dated married men and life has been so easy for me. Married men don't stress you they just bless you with cash and affection. They don't even s*x you that much, they just want to feel you a little. My biggest challenge now is the married man I'm currently dating loves his wife so much but I love him more. I'm pregnant for him but he does not want the baby. Please how can I make him drive his wife away and marry me?"
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments: