FOOTBALL COACH MOLESTS MALE PLAYERS IN LAGOS




Lagos State Police Command has confirmed the arrest of one a football club manager by the name Frank Darlington, in Agege area for having canal knowledge with three of his teenage male players.

The victims were coarsed into the act. One of the victims said, “He always had sex with me and with most of us. He started last year. The first time he approached me was after a training session. We were on the football pitch and he said my performance was bad and I should meet him at home for a discussion.
“When I went, he and two boys were at home. His wife did not stay with him. He sent the two boys on an errand and asked me to come into his room. He then instructed me to remove my trousers, and he molested me..."
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments: