I AM SURPRISED THAT BUHARI HAS NOT DISAPPOINTED ME SAYS AN ELDER STATESMAN





Chief Ayo Adebanjo is always ready to let out his thoughts on issues affecting the nation.  He is an elderstatesman, a Chieftain of the Pan-Yoruba Organization “Afenifere”.

While recently addressing newsmen, he spoke on the current challenges In the country as well as the present Executive Administration, saying “I was never a supporter of Buhari  or APC government. I am not surprised at what is happening but I am surprised that President Buhari hasn’t disappointed me. Before elections, I had accused him of being a dictator...At the earlier stage of his administration, I said it was early to judge him but after a year, it warranted my statement that I am disappointed that he has not disappointed me…”  
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments: