One of the aides of the Minister of State for Niger Delta Affairs has resigned his appointment over one year unpaid salary.


One of the aides of the Minister of State for Niger Delta Affairs, Prof. Claudius Daramola, has reportedly resigned his appointment over one year unpaid salary.

In a report by SaharaReporters, the aide whose name was given as Nathaniel Adojutelegan, worked as the Special Assistant to the junior minister.
In a resignation letter sent to his boss, Adojutelegan said he decided to tendered his resignation letter following the nonpayment of his "remuneration" for the duration of one year.
"I appreciate the rare opportunity you offered me to serve our country notwithstanding the personal sacrifice I had to make to work for you without any form of remuneration in the last one year," Adojutelegan wrote.
Nathaniel Adojutelegan's resignation letterplay
Nathaniel Adojutelegan's resignation letter
 (SaharaReporters )

Speaking on his resignation, Adojutelegan said: "I didn't receive any remuneration, and I worked for a year without receiving any allowances and salary although I wasn't complaining about that.
"I want the whole world to know that I made a lot of sacrifices and the resignation is for the record that I didn't receive any allowance or payment.
"It was a sacrifice for me to leave my law practice in London and come down to Nigeria and got an accommodation for about four million Naira without being given a refund.
"It was a sacrifice for me to stay in a hotel for two months and spent about over a million Naira without being paid for it," he further complained.
The State Minister is yet to respond to the allegations levelled against him by his former aide.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments: