Mercy Aigbe : "My husband was going to kill me, he sent three thugs to the house"



When this incident happened and I saw the way he was going about it, I went to the Domestic Violence Department in Lagos State and I met with the Commissioner for Women Affairs, Mrs. Lola Akande. 

I also went to the office of the public defender where I met Mrs. Tope Salami and I explained everything that I do not feel safe with my kids. I feel like he is going to send some people to kill me. 

The Thursday after the incident, I went home to get some of my things and he sent three thugs to the house to prevent me from taking anything. One of them almost beat me up and I had to run to Ojodu Grammar School Police Station to get some police and they arrested the thugs he sent. 

A man who can go to that extent can do anything. I fear for my life and that of my children. The case is in court and it is not in my place to imprison. Moreso, I have a child for him. I just want him to realise the gravity of what he did to me.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments: