Kraist Kid, A Tanzanian Gospel Artist in a brief chat with Topstories


Kraist kid is one of  Tanzanian gospel rapper who is very deep in writing and singing of christian hip-hop that is now a norm ,with his great work that seem to have out-stood for him .The young man from  Tanzania hit the lime light with  his song  Ubatili that had
top in the list .The 2016 also saw kraist kid won the xtreem award as theTanzania new male artist.


In a nutshell who is kraist kid and whats your style of music 

kraist kid is a christian rapper who has attracted attention of a lot of christian  faithfuls in Tanzania through the new style of music which is christian rap or gospel hip hop.

When did you start doing music and what were some of your early passion and influences

Professionaly I started in 2013 after releasing my first single called 'Mungu ni muweza' with Lecrae,Trip lee,Trdashi and Sho Baraka was my influencers into christian rap music.

In terms of difficulties, what are some of the challenges you  face in this career

The lack of a manager is a challenge  to me, since all the transaction of business  is solely on me plus the work of music promotion too.

Are there treasured moments in your career 

Yes they are  moments in my career that I hold to them dearly, like being invited to perform in big concerts despite that still much known.

Which artist do you look up to 

For now I look up to God because he is the one who should give me direction on whom to look upon at the right timing.

For the benefits of our reader bring them up to speed about some of your songs 

My songs are Mungu ni Muweza ,Kanisa ,Ubatili ,Swag -shine with almighty God with Ubatili being the song that sold my name to limelight .

Any future plans as an artist 

Am planning to make my music international ,so that God's word is spread wide .

What are some of the difference you will like impact if given opportunity 

 I see have nothing big to change about  what is in the music scene .

A lot of young artist must be looking up to you as an established artist, what advice would you pronounce to them 

They should read the word of God and also pray very hard also they should be  creative in their music and whenever they have a song out they should promote widely .
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments: